The 6th International Conference on Digital Arts, Media and Technology (DAMT) and
4th ECTI Northern Section Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Computer and Telecommunications Engineering (NCON)
1. Prospective authors are invited to submit original full papers WITHOUT authors’ names and affiliations, in English, of 3 – 4 pages in standard IEEE two-column format only, reporting their original work and results, applications, and/or implementation in one or more of the listed areas.
2. Papers must be submitted online only through the submission system of the conference website.
3. At least one author of each accepted paper MUST register and present the paper at the conference in order that the paper is to be included in the program. The program will also be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore (Conference ID : 51128-2021).
Required Publishing Tasks for Conference Publishers
|Part Number: CFP21M62-ART||Part Number: CFP21M62-PRT|
|ISBN: 978-0-7381-3053-8||ISBN: 978-0-7381-3052-1|
PDF Instructions for Authors
Before Creating a PDF
Submit copyright transfer agreements, one form per paper, not per author.
The IEEE Copyright Form must be completed and signed.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site
First-time users should do the following:
1. Select the New Users - Click Here link.
2. Enter the following:
3. Continue to enter information as prompted.
4. An online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Potential papers are encouraged for their extension and submit to ECTI Transactions on Computer and Information Technology (indexed in SCOPUS) for further publication.