The 7th International Conference on Digital Arts, Media and Technology (DAMT) and 5th ECTI Northern Section Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Computer and Telecommunications Engineering (NCON)
1. Prospective authors are invited to submit original full papers WITHOUT authors’ names and affiliations, in English, of 3-6 pages in standard IEEE two-column format only, reporting their original work and results, applications, and/or implementation in one or more of the listed areas.
2. Papers must be submitted online only through the submission system of the conference website.
3. At least one author of each accepted paper MUST register and present the paper at the conference in order that the paper is to be included in the program. The program will also be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore (Conference ID : 51128-2021).
Submission for ECTI DAMT and NCON 2022 >> Click
- Collect copyright transfer agreements, one form per paper, not per author. IMPORTANT: The IEEE Copyright Form must be completed.
- Instruct your authors to add the copyright notice to their papers before creating PDFs. Copyright notice can be found in Section IV - Copyright Information in the Letter of Acquisition.
- Instruct your authors to use the IEEE PDF eXpress site to validate their papers (see following page).
- Provide IEEE Xplore®-compatible PDFs to Conference Operations.
IMPORTANT: Any changes made to a PDF after IEEE PDF eXpress conversion or PDF Checking may invalidate Xplore compatibility. This includes headers, page numbers, copyright notice, watermarks, etc. If any of these elements are desired, they should be added to the document before a PDF is created.
- All PDFs to be included in IEEE Xplore® (e.g. title page, copyright page, author index, etc.) should be validated through PDF eXpress for Xplore compatibility.
Required Publishing Tasks for Conference Publishers
|Part Number: CFP21M62-ART||Part Number: CFP21M62-PRT|
|ISBN: 978-0-7381-3053-8||ISBN: 978-0-7381-3052-1|
- Add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document. If necessary, contact Chayapol Kamyod at firstname.lastname@example.org and Krittika Kantawong at email@example.com for the appropriate copyright notice.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-0-7381-3053-8/21/$31.00 ©2021 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-0-7381-3053-8/21/$31.00 ©2021 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-0-7381-3053-8/21/$31.00 ©2021 IEEE
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
PDF Instructions for Authors
Before Creating a PDF
Submit copyright transfer agreements, one form per paper, not per author.
The IEEE Copyright Form must be completed and signed.
- 51128X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site
First-time users should do the following:1. Select the New Users - Click Here link.
2. Enter the following:
4. An online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Potential papers are encouraged for their extension and submit to ECTI Transactions on Computer and Information Technology (indexed in SCOPUS) for further publication.